- I am a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, who is taking time away from my profession to fight the wind industry. I love these old mountains and they are my home. My Dad worked to see that the 1983 Mountain Ridge Protection Act was established and I am his legacy.
Posts by :
- Deception of Community Wind
- Property Rights and Eminent Domain
- What is The 1983 Mountain Ridge Protection Act or Ridge Law?
- Legal Issues, Political Climate, Get Involved. Speak out!!!
- Environmental Issues
- Who are we?
- Wildlife Issues
- Appalachian Voices and Environmental Groups for Wind
- APPALACHIAN VOICES SUPPORTS BLOWING UP THE MOUNTAINS TO RAM IN WIND TURBINES
- Why Does Appalachian Voices support Mountain Top Removal for Wind Turbines?
- Appalachian Voices’ Wind Shill, Austin P Hall, Brainwashes the Students at Appalachian State University
- Propaganda Techniques of ASU, Appalachian Voices and the Wind Industry
- Austin P Hall / Appalachian Voices will not Engage in Debate on Commercial Wind Power
- Federally Subsidized Scam
- What is Windgate? Cover-up Hides the Truth About Wind Energy and Green Jobs
- Wind Energy Stimulus Money to other Countries
- Wind is not about Energy, Wind does not produce
- University of Maine Wind Turbine produces 40% less electricity than hoped for!
- Wind Energy and Wind Industry Robs Each and Every One of Us
- Health and Quality of Life Impact
- Appalachian State University Screaming Weasel Wind Turbine
- Appalachian State University Problems
- Life Under an Industrial Wind Plant VIDEO
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.