I was on the campus of ASU, to document the meteorological tower as it was placed very close to the wind turbine. While I was filming the wind turbine started screeching or screaming. Our wind opposition groups made a decision to give it a name. It is now The Screaming Weasel! This is a short video, as I stopped filming the met tower and was turning toward the noise! At wind forums App State professors will tell you to visit and hear their quiet turbine. It is important to note that this is a very small wind turbine, nameplate of 100kw with a tower that is 120 feet in height, and the blades are only 34 feet long. In my opinion it is a deception. They want you to think this is the size of a wind turbine that would be placed on our mountain ridges. It is only a third the size of a commercial wind turbine. The 100kw turbine is really a residential turbine. Occasionally you will see a community scale turbine as starting at 100kw, but most say greater than 100kw.
- Deception of Community Wind
- Property Rights and Eminent Domain
- What is The 1983 Mountain Ridge Protection Act or Ridge Law?
- Legal Issues, Political Climate, Get Involved. Speak out!!!
- Environmental Issues
- Who are we?
- Wildlife Issues
- Appalachian Voices and Environmental Groups for Wind
- APPALACHIAN VOICES SUPPORTS BLOWING UP THE MOUNTAINS TO RAM IN WIND TURBINES
- Why Does Appalachian Voices support Mountain Top Removal for Wind Turbines?
- Appalachian Voices’ Wind Shill, Austin P Hall, Brainwashes the Students at Appalachian State University
- Propaganda Techniques of ASU, Appalachian Voices and the Wind Industry
- Austin P Hall / Appalachian Voices will not Engage in Debate on Commercial Wind Power
- Federally Subsidized Scam
- What is Windgate? Cover-up Hides the Truth About Wind Energy and Green Jobs
- Wind Energy Stimulus Money to other Countries
- Wind is not about Energy, Wind does not produce
- University of Maine Wind Turbine produces 40% less electricity than hoped for!
- Wind Energy and Wind Industry Robs Each and Every One of Us
- Health and Quality of Life Impact
- Appalachian State University Screaming Weasel Wind Turbine
- Appalachian State University Problems
- Life Under an Industrial Wind Plant VIDEO
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.